Inverness at Hogmanay hosts a number of events to welcome in the New Year, the biggest of which being the Red Hot Highland Fling held at the Northern Meeting Park. The free event is run by the council and this year will see Red Hot Chilli Pipers headline. Other venues host more intimate but just as hospitable celebrations.
See our Hogmany 2013/14 news
- Dorec-a-belle at Hogmanay in pictures and video After having a great 2013, Inverness-based Dorec-a-belle capped it off with a slot at the Red Hot Highland Fling 2013, we were lucky enough to get some photos of the night. Photos are by Brian McIntosh whose work you will see in the forthcoming Inverness Gigs Photography Exhibition.
- Old ‘n’ New at Hogmanay The Big Fat Electric Ceilidh and The Scone Fairies take to Hootananny at Hogmanay 2013/14
- Family Hogmanay at the Pavilion Strathpeffer Pavilion host it’s famous family-friendly Hogmanay hooley on the 31st of December.
- Bogmanay at Hogmanay The Mystic Shoes, Donald MacDonald and the Islands and more entertain at Bogbain Farm for Bogmanay 2013/14
- Rhythmnreel to welcome in the New Year Rhythmnreel bring their own brand of Celtic rock to the Ironworks, Inverness to welcome in 2014.
- Inverness Hogmanay 2013 – Line-Up Announced Inverness Hogmanay 2013 – Northern Meeting Park Line-Up Announced